My new house. Booyah! Though the essence of the 925 Girls lives on, three of us will now be known as the 107 Girls. I'm excited about it. I mean, how cute is this house?! Plus, it has a front porch swing and...my favorite feature...a doorbell that you crank to ring. That's right! You turn the key-like apparatus and it literally rings a bell. No electricity needed. Ah, sweet charm and quaint-ness. Well, it's all cute now when it's empty and I haven't had to lift anything heavy. Just wait till tomorrow when I'm practically dead from the exhaustion of moving. Or maybe wait until tonight when I'm cleaning the place and all its crevices before the big move. Okay, don't wait till tonight. Tonight's going to be awesome. I'm going to be sliding on the hard wood floors in my socks, jamming out to my favorite tunes and cleaning, fun-style. Call me weird (not out loud, thankyouverymuch), but I'm looking forward to it a wee bit. As for the move and life in the new digs...I'll let you know. Mmmkay bye!
Laurel Ryan
13 years ago

2 comments:
That's such a charming house! Hope you're enjoying it.
You had best give us a tour, foo.
Post a Comment